Health & Safety at Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit
Informa and Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit care strongly about our network of exhibitors, colleagues and industry communities. It is our top priority to ensure our events will be organized in accordance with official government and local authority guidelines, as well as any venue or location specific regulations. We continue to monitor any changes in the regulations and items will be amended to ensure continued compliance of said regulations.
Please note that all restrictions and requirements are subject to change at any time to best protect the health and safety of all its audiences in accordance with government guidelines and legal allowances. Please check back closer to the event for any updates.
If you have further questions or concerns, contact us at [email protected]
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 and will assume all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm, disease, or loss of property sustained while attending this event, and waives all right to lay claim for a refund or damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the event. You agree that you will not hold Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit, Informa Connect or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents or employees liable for any illness, personal injury or death that may result.
Health, safety and security guidelines as of November 1, 2022. Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit will continually update with relevant health and safety standards to ensure you receive the most update to date measures and information for a safe, secure and organized event.
We want LCAES to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
- Supporting sponsors and partners in donating to local and industry-related charities
LCAES will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Designing our events to eliminate waste
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
- Designing our events to eliminate waste, including removing carpet from the conference floor
Our aim is for LCAES to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the catering and events industries
- Developing close partnerships with relevant charities, companies and associations and giving them a platform to promote their work in the field
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, gender balance, sustainability trends, the impact on the environment & more.
FasterForward to Zero
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.
Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >> https://www.informa.com/sustainability/faster-forward/
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
For Leading Caterers of America Executive Summit to remain relevant for the next generation of leaders, we must push diversity hard at every turn, changing established thinking. Giving access to opportunities where you can learn more about each other and topics that drive change is our goal. Everything we do goes towards creating the ultimate experience: making a safe, inclusive space for people to gather and celebrate together. LCAES is the place to discover, celebrate and belong.